Youngseo Ko joined the Norwegian National Ballet after two years with NNB 2. In Makarova's La Bayadère she danced one of three Shades and pas de trois 2nd solo, and in Balanchine's Serenade she danced the Dark Angel. Furthermore, she has performed in Ek’s … and Brahms, Kylián's One of a Kind, Ekman's Cacti, Øyen's The Hamlet Complex Redux, Spuck's Anna Karenina, Boyadjiev's The Nutcracker, Balanchine's Symphony in C and in Jensen/Touret's Afternoon of a Faun.
With NNB2 she danced in Kyliáns Sleepless, Andersen’s Holberg Suite, Heise’s Dido and Aeneas, Edmond’s Left From Write, Touret’s Let’s Play and Inao’s Pulse. In the autumn of 2019, she choreographed the piece No one knows for Nasjonalballetten RAW.
South Korean Ko began dancing in her hometown of Seoul at the age of seven. She was admitted to the national art academy at the age of ten and continued at the Sunhwa Arts High School before receiving a scholarship from the Princess Grace Academy in Monaco, completing her ballet training at the age of 18. During her studies, she danced such roles as Kitri in Don Quixote and Giselle in pas de deux in Giselle, and she performed in Kylián’s Un Ballo and Maillot’s The Nutcracker with Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo. She won first place in the Korea International Ballet Competition in Seoul in 2014 and 2013, in the Concorso Internazionale Danza Sicilia Barocca in 2014 and in the Sunhwa Arts High Schools dance competition in 2012.
- Cacti i Ekman / Haagenrud / Kylián
- Damer i MATS EK
- Damer i MATS EK …
- Group i The Hamlet Complex Redux
- Holbergs Suite Solo Par i Nasjonalballetten UNG: Vivace – Let's Play
- Left From Write i Nasjonalballetten UNG: Vivace – Let's Play
- Let's Play i Nasjonalballetten UNG: Vivace – Let's Play
- One of a kind i Kylián: One of A Kind
- Purple i Portner/Kylián/Balanchine
- Sleepless i Nasjonalballetten UNG: Vivace – Let's Play
- Zulma i Giselle